Thursday, December 25, 2008

big bang theory

watch one episode, and i'm hook.


omg, i can't say anything more. it's so funny. i mean hilarous, i can't stop laughing every single second of the show. i can't believe it, i've to thank my brother for deciding to watch it beside me.


so, what's it about? well, it's about 4 nerds/geek or whatever you want to call it, with a hot blonde neighbor. well, i'm sure you can guess what happen next. geek/nerd meet the world :P


trust me it's interesting, i gurantee you that. watch it and tell me, and i'll skin myself alive. but if i get a laugh out of you promise you will continue watching :P


and merry christmas!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE BIG BANG THEORY XD

Jun Lee said...

hehe, another fan yay!

Anonymous said...

I love it too!!