Friday, October 24, 2008

IT HAS ARRIVED!!!

the long awaited day has finally arrive... well... it was just 3 days of waiting... maybe i'm over exaggerating but then again it's my computer we are talking about.

anyway this is my order forms on tuesday
well, this order is for my motherboard and graphic card. i kept the bill separate to cause of the process i need to go through to apply for the lifetime warranty. the rest of my computer is on a separate order:
well, this is one order but newegg decided they didn't like shipping ti at the same time. but i'm all good with that cause it was from the same location and i just hope they will arrive at the same time.

well, so it's here or at least in the freaking mail room. well, i'm at work now and i'll did try to retrieve my computer before work but the mail room was close *sob* so now i've to wait until work to get it.

hopefully by tonight, i can get it up and running and start banging away at the months of gaming that i've miss out on. namely warcraft 3 and a couple new games:
  1. CoD4 expansion pack (forgot name)
  2. Far Cry 2
  3. Crysis expansion pack
  4. Assassin Creed (came free with my CPU)
  5. Perfect World (my brother wants me to play with him)
  6. Navyfield (cause i like blowing things up)
well, that should do for this weekend :P and there is still a lot of reading i need to do. so i can't spend all my time on games... life is unfair :(

i will definitely post another blog to show me getting my computer together and showing off it's awesomeness *EVIL LAUGHTER*

2 comments:

cesckun said...

wow..u fix it urself?

Jun Lee said...

yup finally got it down. will show the results soon... and the problems i've encountered